Smart Board Community

The purpose of this blog is to allow teachers at Fruchthendler Elementary School a place to share ideas for the use of the Smart Boards in their classrooms.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

smart board class

Today we explored a variety of tools that could be very useful in the classroom. To get to the new tools you need to have installed smart board 10. Click on the gallery (the little picture), scroll down to tools. I used the word generator program. I entered words with short vowel sound. When the frog spits the word I am going to have my class sort the words for which vowel sound each had.

1 comment:

emilee said...

Today we learned how to make our lesson more interactive using the SMART Board tools in the gallery. Using the tips Linda gave us today using the SMART recorder with the interactive gallery tools....watchout! My enthusiasm for creating SMART lessons just increased! Woo hoo!